(updated Jan 6, 2017)
- Gearing up for our January QUIXOTE workshop at Montclair State University, excited to be in the Alexander Kasser Theatre for the second time!
- Amy finished composing the music for QUIXOTE in December of 2016; Mark, Mary Ellen, and Sylvianne are hard at work designing the production. Looking forward to our January workshop!
- You are invited to our FREE show Feb. 23, 2016 at Lyric Hall in New Haven, CT. Come and be a part of our newest production, ARABY, for mezzo-soprano and cello inspired by James Joyce. Details.
- We are so happy to announce our 2-year Extended Residency and World Premiere of Quixote premiering at Peak Performances @Montclair State University in March 2017. Learn more!
- QUIXOTE is coming March 23-26, 2017 and we can hardly wait!
- Thanks for a terrific season! Looking forward to 2016-17, and the debut of QUIXOTE March 23-26, 2017. See our calendar for details.
- We are excited to announce that Tonia Ko and Matthew Schickele will be our guest composers for the 2015-16 season. They will both compose new works for cello and voice for our upcoming production of ARABY, inspired by James Joyce's short story ofthe same name.
- check out our new video of the world premiere of they might be giants from our SKIN and METAL concert in May.
- Our 2016-17 is all about the mad knight from La Mancha. We are deep in the process of learning and memorizing the music and designing the production. Stay tuned!
- We just finished up another deeply inspiring QUIXOTE workshop at Montclair State University. Can't wait to go back in July!
- How about a World Premiere production inspired by James Joyce? We are beaming at the thought! Join us in February 2016 for two concerts spanning New Haven and New York in which we present 3 world premieres inspired by James Joyce. Have a look at our calendar for more info.